Trial / short term subscriptions *
$25.00usd 3 day option (DefenseData only) [ Subscribe Now ]
Subscribe to the DefenseData system for three days. This subscription is non-renewing
and allows access to the DefenseData system for three contiguous days. Access to RFQeXpert
(gov't purchase solicitation system) is not included with this option.
$50.00usd 7 day option with integrated RFQeXpert access [ Subscribe Now ]
Select this option to get a one week (7 contiguous days) subscription to the complete DefenseData
system along with access to the RFQeXpert system. This subscription will
not automatically renew and offers total access to DefenseData/RFQeXpert.
Professional subscription options *
Monthly Subscription (30 days)
Quarterly Subscription (90 days) 10% discount
Annual Subscription (365 days) 20% discount
*Access to DefenseData is sold on a "per concurrent user" basis. Additional
users can be added at the time of subscription for 1/2 of the cost of the first user
at any subscription level or at the same rate to existing subscriptions
on a pro-rated basis.
What you need to properly use DefenseData
- A version 4 or newer browser
- DefenseData requires an Internet browser that is at least
version 4 or newer, and we recommend
MS Internet Explorer (but do not require it). Browsers older
than version 4 may in fact work correctly, but we do not recommend or support them.
- Cookies must be enabled
- Defensedata requires the use of "cookies". If for some reason you have
cookies disabled or your browser is not capable of accepting cookies, you
will not have access to Defensedata. All cookies issued by Defensedata
are non-persistent and never written to the hard drive of your PC. Each and
every time you close your browser, our cookies are permanently removed (until you
log in again). We encourage you to educate yourself about cookies at CookieCentral.
- Secure Sockets Layer capable browser (SSL)
- All transactions involving information about you or your account are
encrypted at Defensedata to protect your privacy. If you meet the above
browser requirements, this should not be an issue. All version 3 and later
browsers have this capability unless the user has intentionally disabled them. If
you are accessing the Internet from behind a Proxy or Firewall, consult your
systems administrator for assistance.
- If you meet the minimum browser requirement stated above and have not
modified your default settings, this will not be an issue.
What you should know before you sign up at DefenseData
- Automatic account renewals
- Subscriptions to Defensedata for periods greater than 1 week
will automatically renew unless you change your account settings
in the account maintenance section of your account (after logging in).
- Unused portions of subscriptions are not refundable
- Subscribe for the period of time you need as refunds will not be issued
for unused portions of any subscription.
- Defense Solutions Group, Inc. is not the originator of any information
contained within Defensedata. This information is provided by third parties.
Defense Solutions Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries cannot and will not be held
responsible for the accuracy of or omissions in any information contained within. Nor can
Defense Solutions Group provide any warranty or covenants based on this information and as such
will not be responsible for any damages or losses whether real or perceived as a result of any
errors or omissions contained within.
- Defense Solutions Group, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to any party
at our discretion.
- If you are concerned about your privacy while using DefenseData,